Nonprofit and Association Management Council
The chamber’s largest member segment is nonprofit organizations and associations and their important work is a vital part of our community.
The Chamber is a CAE Approved Provider and committed to serving their needs. One of the Council’s main functions is developing programs to fulfill the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential.
Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please Click Here.
Join the Council & Get Involved
- Immediate networking with Non-profit and Association business professionals within the Chamber’s 500,000 members
- Quarterly Council Meetings with Chamber leadership and Non-Profit and Association members
- 4 Council events per year on relevant Non-Profit and Association and business-related issues or topics
- Attend networking receptions for Non-Profit and Association businesses and employees from various sectors and industries
- Gain additional access to Chamber activities and other Council engagements