With two full-time government relations professionals and our own NOVABIZPAC and Policy Committee, the Chamber is advocating on behalf of our members every day. Our legislative agenda development meetings are open to all members and this is your opportunity to tell us what issues matter most to your business. Ongoing networking and advocacy opportunities with leading federal, state, and local officials are just one of the ways to stay informed and make your voice heard.
The Chamber hosts numerous events and meetings each year, offering our members access to 10,000 executive-level attendees. We bring in nationally-recognized industry experts, speakers, and thought leaders who provide valuable insight on the topics critical to your business. Most events are free for all Chamber members.
Membership provides opportunities to save money on routine business expenses. These include:
- Cox Business can offer Chamber members dedicated resources, support, and the best price and mix of services on a customized solution that includes voice, internet, video, security and cloud solutions. Please contact the Chamber's Carmen Sevilla to learn more firstname.lastname@example.org
- Low-cost print and digital advertising options
- Offers from other member companies via member discount pages (accessible through member portal)
All Chamber members receive the following discounts and complimentary services:
- Free listings on our member job board
- Complimentary notary and certificate of origin services (based on availability and by appointment only)
As the premier Chamber, we draw business and community from across the region who hail from diverse industries and sizes, giving our members unparalleled access. Together we create our extraordinary Northern Virginia business community and address issues within workforce development, education, social services, and more. All members are welcome to participate in our Young Professionals Forum.