Chief Diversity Task ForceGuiding DEI trends and best practices within our region.
We embrace diversity.We bring business leaders, top institutions, other business organizations, and a diverse group of elected leaders together to work toward a better Northern Virginia.
Chief Diversity Officers
collaborating on a
The Chamber's Chief Diversity Officer Task Force shapes and guides the Northern Virginia Champions for Accountability research and digital badging system. Comprised of our region's leading Chief Diversity Officers, this important task force provides key knowledge and deep expertise on DEI trends and best practices in DEI that are incorporated into both the Champions program and the Chamber more broadly.
We invite any member Chief Diversity Officer to join us!
A Chamber 95 Years in the Making
Founded in Northern Virginia, Our Home
Orginally founded in 1925, as a Fairfax county-focused business advocacy organization, the Northern Virginia Chamber has grown into region's largest Chamber of Commerce, drawing members and impacting policy across the Greater Washington D.C. Metropolitan Region.
Today, 700 members strong, representing close to 500,000 employees, the diversity of our community is one of our greatest assets, offering opportunities to learn from one another and form personal connections that help guide lasting business growth.
NOVA’s goal is to be considered not only a business partner but also an agent of change for our members. We do this through our work in government advocacy, education through events and programs, networking, promotion of member businesses, and recognition through awards.
We are proud to have worked together over these many years to build a meaningful association that enriches our community and look forward to continuing that good work.
Northern Virginia Chief Diversity Task Force
- Dr. Sharnnia Artis, Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer, George Mason University
- Nathan Carter, Chief Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Officer, Northern Virginia Community College
- Andrea Grant, Senior Vice President Business Development, HRSI
- Laura Giangiuli, SVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Calibre Systems
- Kary James, Vice President, Equity & Inclusion, ICF
- Randi Majors, Director Organizational Development and Social Impact, Transurban
- Ilene Reiter, Vice President, HR, Interstate
- Laila Salguero, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Peraton
- Demola Sholagbade, ICF
- Stephanie Turner, Vice President, Diversity & Chief Sustainability Officer, MITRE