Working together for a better Northern VirginiaWe bring business leaders, top institutions, other business organizations, and a diverse group of elected leaders together to work toward a better Northern Virginia.
We embrace diversity.We bring business leaders, top institutions, other business organizations, and a diverse group of elected leaders together to work toward a better Northern Virginia.
Business leaders working
together toward an
A Chamber 95 Years in the Making
Founded in Northern Virginia, Our Home
Orginally founded in 1925, as a Fairfax county-focused business advocacy organization, the Northern Virginia Chamber has grown into region's largest Chamber of Commerce, drawing members and impacting policy across the Greater Washington D.C. Metropolitan Region.
Today, 700 members strong, representing close to 500,000 employees, the diversity of our community is one of our greatest assets, offering opportunities to learn from one another and form personal connections that help guide lasting business growth.
NOVA’s goal is to be considered not only a business partner but also an agent of change for our members. We do this through our work in government advocacy, education through events and programs, networking, promotion of member businesses, and recognition through awards.
We are proud to have worked together over these many years to build a meaningful association that enriches our community and look forward to continuing that good work.
Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Board of Advisors Roster
- Matt McQueen (co-chair) | Senior Vice President & Chief Communications and Engagement Officer | Peraton
- John A. Allen (co-chair) | Region Bank President | Wells Fargo
- Kathy Albarado | President & CEO | Helios HR
- Stephanie Berkowitz | President and CEO | Northern Virginia Family Service
- Karla Bruce | Chief Equity Officer, Office of the County Executive | Fairfax County Government
- Jim Dyke | Senior Advisor | McGuireWoods Consulting
- Eileen Ellsworth | CEO | The Community Foundation for Northern Virginia
- Kathryn Falk | Vice President, Northern Virginia | Cox Communications
- Deb Gandy | Managing Director | Chevy Chase Trust
- Luanne Gutermuth | Founder and CEO | LSG Solutions LLC
- Cecilia Hodges | Regional President, Greater Washington and Virginia | M&T Bank
- Victor Hoskins | President and CEO | Fairfax County EDA
- Jermaine Johnson | Regional President, Greater Washington and Virginia | PNC Bank
- Patricia N. Mathews | President & CEO | Northern Virginia Health Foundation
- Derrick N. Perkins | Senior Vice President Market Executive | Bank of America
- Richard Pineda | President & CEO | CALIBRE
- Scott Price | Regional Policy Director | Dominion
- Monica Schmude | President, Cigna Mid-Atlantic | Cigna
- Kayann Schoeneman | President | Curley Company, Inc
- Stephanie Turner | Vice President, Inclusion, Diversity & Social Innovation | MITRE
- Dr. Gregory Washington | President | George Mason University