Government Contracting Council
Open to all members, this Council was created for those interested in or working within the Government Contracting world.
Growth. It can be the greatest challenge within business.. And its greatest reward. This is why the GovCon Council has selected "Growth" as its 2020 Council theme and base for its education and events.
The GovCon Council meets twice a year to discuss issues of interest to participating members and to brainstorm and discuss content topics for the Chamber’s GovCon event series. This year the Council has formed task forces to help plan the content for each event in the GovCon event series including the GovCon CEO Symposium, Women at the Top of GovCon, a cybersecurity event, and a networking happy hour. The work of the GovCon Council does not include the Greater Washington Government Contracting Awards. Participation in the GovCon Council is open to any interested member of the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce.
What's Involved With Joining the GovCon Council?
- Immediate networking with Government Contractor business professionals within the Chamber’s membership
- 4 Council events per year on relevant GovCon and business-related issues or topics
- Attend networking receptions for GovCon businesses from various sectors and industries
- Join the GovCon Awards event, which showcases Government Contracting businesses and individual achievement
- Gain additional access to Chamber activities and other Council engagements
Dennis Kelly, Intrepid Solutions and Services
Jerry McGinn, Center for Government Contracting, George Mason University
GovCon Council Forum Dates
To join the council, contact Carmen Sevilla, email@example.com