Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce Foundation
The Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce Foundation is a 501c3 charitable nonprofit organization supporting the Northern Virginia community. Our purpose is to build a stronger community by establishing programs that benefit the citizens and businesses of Northern Virginia.
The Foundation’s priorities are:
- Develop programs and activities to support the region’s workforce development initiatives;
- Develop programs and activities to address issues facing our military veterans, including housing, job opportunities, training, and mental health;
- Collaborate with and among educational institutions and other exempt organizations to support the Northern Virginia Region;
- Develop programs and activities that advance diversity and social equity in the Northern Virginia Region;
- Manage a scholarship fund for children of valor awardees; and
- To sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that promote education and community growth in the Northern Virginia Region.
A Chamber 95 Years in the Making
Founded in Northern Virginia, Our Home
Orginally founded in 1925, as a Fairfax county-focused business advocacy organization, the Northern Virginia Chamber has grown into region's largest Chamber of Commerce, drawing members and impacting policy across the Greater Washington D.C. Metropolitan Region.
Today, 700 members strong, representing close to 500,000 employees, the diversity of our community is one of our greatest assets, offering opportunities to learn from one another and form personal connections that help guide lasting business growth.
NOVA’s goal is to be considered not only a business partner but also an agent of change for our members. We do this through our work in government advocacy, education through events and programs, networking, promotion of member businesses, and recognition through awards.
We are proud to have worked together over these many years to build a meaningful association that enriches our community and look forward to continuing that good work.