Women In Business Council
Open to all members interested in advancing women in business.
The Women in Business Council offers programs that allow women to be supported and achieve their career and business goals. Empowering women by providing access to programs, thought leadership, networking and mentoring opportunities for professional development, and recognition and promotion of role models gives women the opportunity to thrive.
Be part of our community
- Network with like-minded women business professionals
- Attend quarterly Council Meetings with Chamber leadership and WIB members
- Join our council events held quarterly on relevant WIB and business-related issues and topics
- Expand your contacts through networking receptions for women-owned businesses and women employees from various sectors and industries
- Gain additional access to Chamber activities and other Council engagements
Dee Miller, Co-Chair, Managing Director, JLL
Machelle Williams, Co-Chair, Sr. Director, Diversity & Corporate Social Responsibility, Volkswagen